Wednesday, October 22, 2008

Talk about pathetic fallacy...
It's drizzling now and the skies are grey. I could phrase this more eloquently so my sadness becomes poetic, but I have a headache and I have to sit in dim lighting now because I'm getting sensitive to bright lights. When I grow up, I'll never install those glaringly white fluorescent lights in my house.

English papers yesterday were pretty decent. I'm happy about situational writing and summary. My essay was close to crappy and I've already lost marks in vocabulary. But whatever, I can't fly around the world at supersonic speed to turn back time, can I?

A Maths today left me very demoralised, because I don't think I did my best. Well sure, the paper was tricky and the questions were more unconventional, but even then, my concepts felt a little shaky and panicking mid-way through the paper made it worse.



Anyway, this is funny and it cheered me up :D

No comments:

Post a Comment