Monday, October 13, 2008

I'll just have a salad

Odd things that I end up eating everyday:
Breakfast: Bland naked green salad, bland and tepid green tea, a tonne of bland bee hoon. (I had to remove a large bland bale of it.)
Lunch: Tomatoes, grapes, watermelon, "cassava" chips, embalmed cuttlefish mummified with thrice its weight in MSG, Girl Guides cookies
Dinner: Sushi, sashimi, sushi, more sashimi, chawanmushi, tempura, sashimi, sushi

Gah, I no longer have proper meals.

Went to Andrea's house after lit today for study session with the debaters! We had chocolate mint cookies from the girl guides that we suspected gave everyone mild tummy aches, including Mingting, who ate her way through three cookies while at the same time accusing them of being a little-off. I thought my stomach was churning too, and it felt like a vacuole after a while. Later I realised that I was just a tad hungry.

Can I call myself borderline hyperglycemic? I get hungry and angry and slightly, just very slightly, crazy. Shiyun had developed a sushi phobia over the weekend, and Mingting was having a stomach ache, sp Andrea, Angeline and I went to Suki Sushi for dinner — not exactly the coolest sushi joint, but it's totally worth it. And the salmon sashimi today was good as well.






In other news, I walked home from Hougang today! The breeze at night is very calming.


No comments:

Post a Comment