Saturday, March 31, 2007

It's Still Raining!

I want to watch The Science Of Sleep!



It looks like the kind of movies that makes one go hunting around Wikipedia for further insight, like Edward Scissorhands maybe. But anyway, I seem to have an apparent bias towards films with an un-painful soundtrack, like Pride and Prejudice.

Today's sports day was cool! I was the emcee/compere/commentator, together with another teacher and Vanessa, and the three of us had the best seats in the stadium. And today I've realized the difficulty of keeping a running commentary of the races, and instead, giving short spasmodic bursts of sub-par eloquance. I think Chee Kit makes a much more enthusiastic and lovable compere than me!

Right now I'm coming up with ideas and designs for the 301 stall flyers/shameless publicity on my blog.



As you can see, I'm still at the experimental stage. Boo hoo.

(My nerves are still shattered by yesterday's debate results! In a good way.)

No comments:

Post a Comment