Sunday, July 20, 2008

Day 0 of Prelim Exams

I spent the morning and early afternoon in church, then attending a band concert that Esther was performing in at the botanic gardens. Picnicking and studying are an erstwhile bizarre pair of activities that are becoming rather complementary to each other now. Will post photos soon!

I'll be taking EL Paper 1 and SS tomorrow! I noticed the new Bakerzin outlet that had opened in Takashimaya's food hall and I bought two macarons that I'll be relishing tomorrow after my papers. I am, however, getting a little tired of macarons.

I hope descriptive writing will come out as one of the EL paper 1 questions tomorrow. After repeated emphases on expository writing that my teacher had been doggedly forcing upon us, I have, sadly, acquired a strong distaste for rigid structures and the unimaginative ways to write essays.

Blah, blah and blah. Am so excited, yet so uncertain.

No comments:

Post a Comment