Tuesday, July 22, 2008

Day 2 of Prelim Exams

There is this guy I used to be really close to.
Now he really sickens me!

Anyway, I was so not mentally prepared for A Maths Paper 2. I can't seem to concentrate on maths in the morning, and seeing the first question caused my heart to skip a beat, where painful recollections of terrible exam papers and the nervous quaking associated with it came screaming back to me in my head. And I made many, many, many stupidly careless mistakes and now I'd be glad if I could just scrape through the thing.

Gah. I'll work harder for the next paper!

History was kinda boring. SEQ was mediocre only, but SBQ was a little above satisfactory. Once again, I scribbled in a last phrase right when the examiner announced that time was up, and told us calmly to "put your pens down, I said put your pens down now".

Lit. Paper 1 tomorrow, how very very exciting.
Chemistry Paper 2 also tomorrow. Topics I dread: electrolysis, qualitative analysis, and all the lame-o industrial processes that I will probably forget the moment I turn 17.

No comments:

Post a Comment