Monday, July 28, 2008

Day 6 of Prelim Exams

Hey you guys!! Guess what?!

I've got Sacroiliac Joint Dysfunction!
Or rather, the hypochondriac in me has decided to self-diagnose the pain in my lumbar area with whatever opinions the internet has to offer. I cannot walk/sit/stand without some degree of varying pain in my lower spine.

In other news, I screwed up the E Maths but I'm happy with Bio paper 2! The terrible pain kept me awake. And, after 2 hours of sitting down, the pain worsened and I ended up writhing in my seat, much to the distraction and annoyance of the person who sat behind me.

So anyway, despite my suffering and shattered dreams etc. etc., I'm sharing with you digital imitations of processed photosensitive black silver gelatin prints of the complex respiratory substrates that I have recently broken down and oxidised! (Pictures of food.)



I happened to be at Plaza Singapura yesterday and discovered that Beard Papa has chocolate fondant! Chocolate fondants are perhaps the most decadent and divine chocolate-centric desserts, along with chocolate fondue and dark chocolate ice cream with chocolate truffles in chocolate sauce. They appear seemingly harmless on the exterior, a mere trifle (pun intended) you may say, but dig deeper and you'll discover a reservoir of rich and smooth molten Valrhona chocolate! You will experience rapture with every luscious mouthful.



However, I did not like the mochi that the stall was selling. (Unless you enjoy chewy, pasty mochi shells that have the texture of old masking tape.)

No comments:

Post a Comment