Monday, November 10, 2008

ambitious holiday kitchen projects

Because my ever-growing list of "recipes to try" (I have a category of bookmarks just for this) is getting wildly out of hand, I'm trying to seek closure for some of these items and end their lives of quiet desperation. I'm quite an impulsive bookmarker too; there goes the recipes for homemade Greek Yogurt and wedding cake, along with the sadly aspirational macaron projects. I'm choosing the easy ones that won't require intimidating ingredients.

Roasted garlic and onion jam
French egg custard
Autumnal vegetable chowder
Chocolate pudding
Apple cobbler (Somewhat intimidating but imagine bringing it to christmas parties and surprising everyone etc. etc.)

Will blog about the ambitious holiday reading list soon.

No comments:

Post a Comment