Friday, November 21, 2008

I have only one album of prom photos on facebook yo

I've just returned home from camp with YFC at KCP :D It's a privilege to have a campsite that I can see from my kitchen window. (I'm being literal here.)
I found the camp really enriching, since it's gonna prepare me for CCIS along orchard road! I guess my Christmas this year is gonna be a really special one!

The first day of camp coincided with grad night at orchard hotel. I ended up deciding to go as a mortician from Las Vegas on his off-day to spare myself the hassle (and hair product) that was dictated by this year's theme.

Here are some selected photos from that night. The rest are on facebook because I love the facebook uploader on iPhoto. (No, that didn't make sense.)


The menu. Comment.








"smiling"



Cheekit's gothic nails! They're black.


The phototaking lasted till the school gates.

No comments:

Post a Comment