Tuesday, November 18, 2008

let's pretend we don't exist, let's pretend we're in antarctica

My sister went out to shop at Muji yesterday. My sister went to watch a movie today. My sister will be going out with her friends for the next couple of days. My sister's leaving for Hong Kong this Friday and she's going to Disneyland and will be shopping at H&M. My sister's going to stay in an expensive five-star hotel that has wall-mounted plasma screens and fluffy pillows that only exist in my distant and hazy memories.

I came back earlier than her yesterday. I stayed at home to clear my books today. I will be dragging my reluctant ass over to prom tomorrow and will be spending the next couple of days at camp. I will not be leaving for Hong Kong this Friday. I'm neither going to Disneyland nor H&M in the near future. I'm going to daydream of pillow menus and downy duvets while I find myself waterlogged in most lukewarm and lamentable ennui.

In short: I have no life.

HOWEVER, I did have loads of fun yesterday! It was Shiyun's birthday and we went on a food trail. How's that for originality? :D




We painted the town red eating good food and taking loads of photographs! I'll upload the rest of the photos to facebook.

Anyway I'm going to possibly the most exotic place so far in my life soon and can't wait for the 29th to come! Wheee

No comments:

Post a Comment