Wednesday, November 12, 2008

a closing

Wow. My earlier statements have been rather prescient. It's raining now, and has been for the past few hours already. If I didn't have Bio tomorrow, I would be making brownies using half a kilo of truffles that had been melted down into a dark mahogany slop due to a tragic environment-matching mishap. I think I'll save that for the weekend.

I'm gonna sleep reaaally early today because I know I won't be getting any tomorrow, with the ambitious plans to stay overnight at the airport to send the scholars off and all. I'm gonna aim for 40 tomorrow, since it's biology, after all. It's kind of like a prerequisite to securing a nice A1 (OK maybe that's not entirely true), and it'll be nice to end the O levels like that.

Well then. Thank God I've been going through things quite smoothly. Hopefully I'll make tomorrow's paper the best yet. :D

No comments:

Post a Comment