Thursday, November 13, 2008

I am hereby pleased to announce that

I SURVIVED THE O LEVELS AND I LIVED TO TELL MY STORY!!

I hope I survive today too, because I've just returned home from watching the collaborative showcase at Lasalle and I'm so zonked out, and train rides these days are stirring up too much of my misanthropic tendencies, and I realised that I have an accent that will place me nowhere, so I'll have to either turn to Singlish or speak like an ABC, or forever devote my existence to pursuing the life of a hermit. Also, I'm going to see the scholars off at the airport later, so I'm bringing a truckload of books to keep me company throughout the witching hours, hence warding off any of those pesky dionysian/chthonic ideas that the night is so often fraught with.

Actually, I felt rather underwhelmed by the fact that we've completed the O levels, because the invigilators started talking about the A levels today and I realised that our "break" isn't really that long after all. But still! It's still cause for celebration! *\O/*

No comments:

Post a Comment