Tuesday, November 25, 2008

of unemployment

I'm listening to the recordings that the Melizo acappella group made during choir camp.
<3<3*#~~Memoriies neba 4gotten worxx*~""<3<3

But seriously, I'm starting to miss lots of things!

For example, I really miss baking. This afternoon, after returning home from church, I made troll cakes. They are kind of like the the bastard children of a hedonistic muffin and an errant cupcake, and have become extremely un-photogenic and wildly unattractive due to the occurrence of several unfortunate chiasmata during pastry meiosis, but I think they'll taste good enough to be eaten for supper despite prior knowledge of their calorie-dense morsels. (Although it is anticipated that guilt will ensue the morning after.)

Will blog more with pictures once I actually get a chance to eat them! Am awaiting my sister's arrival from Hong Kong and gesticulating frantically at the glass panels in the arrival hall and taking pictures and looking at photographs and rummaging through shopping bags and yakking about stuff in general and unpacking and repacking bags to prepare for my trip and eating lao po bings at the same time and practising on the piano for the programme tomorrow and looking for empty water bottles for games and wishing that saturday will arrive sooner and and and there's also a need for me to catch my breath.

Oh, and actually some children I've met so far are so cute, they make cute-o-meters and cuteness receptors go on overdrive, but it seems this is only true for people aged 5 and below. And, I've figured out how to stare at bratty kids into silence. Yessss! *\O/*

No comments:

Post a Comment