Sunday, January 07, 2007

Continue the Strange Sentence Meme

Continue the sentences

1) If I was a non-primary pastel colour, I would be...

The darkest shade of pale grey

2) I never liked George Michael much...

Because he's getting fatter and I never liked his voice anyway

3) I would eat sushi on...

Wednesdays if it rains, and Tuesdays if I feel happy

4) My dream CCA is...

Coffee and avant-garde music appreciation

5) I think the person with the most fascinating hair is...

Debra, because it resembles a Danish pastry!

6) If I was stranded on Ibiza after an emergancy plane landing...

I would go beach-hopping and watch the sunset while drinking some overrated designer mineral water

7) I think the most idiotic shoe colour is...

Microsoft blue screen purple

8) When I grow old, I want to...

Visit Cradle Mountain again and spoil my grandchildren

9) Tea is...

Soothing but usually boring and bland

10) If I died in a tragic car accident...

I would have indie music at my funeral

11) I wish that my toaster could...

laugh and tell me jokes in the morning

12) Eileen Grey could be...

My distant relative and captivator of my admiration for modernist design

13) If I had a heart attack in your enemy's swimming pool, I would be wearing...

An Ermenegildo Zegna suit, because I wouldn't want to be caught dead in morbidly embarrassing clothing

14) I feel that octopi are...

deserving of much greater recognition

15) If I was cornered in Prada by a mob of angry salespeople, I'd reach for the...

pointy stillettos and patent leather suitcases to defend myself

16) I should be the Norwegian Ambassador to Swaziland because...

I have always wanted a change of climate

17) My friends would enjoy a ski trip to the Swiss Alps because

it was won in a lucky draw contest so it's free

18) Even if I was offered a trillion dollars, I would not visit...

Escape Theme Park's Haunted house alone

19) The most awkward thing that happened to me was...

Falling multiple times in front of the whole school in the hall

20) The smallest dilemna that I face is...

wondering which new shirt to wear first

21) If I caught my spouse cross-dressing in my clothes, I would...

Be disturbed. Very disturbed.

22) I think the person who most closely resembles myself is...

my evil twin that emerges on the 39th of October

23) My favourite gradient is...

Beige to brown

24) The number 24 is...

Not that significant but evokative of long haul flights to the US

No comments:

Post a Comment