Tuesday, January 02, 2007

The Last Day Of The Holidays

I went in the morning to Cafe Cartel for Student Life meeting and totally forgot about my birthday until they bought me an Oreo Cheesecake with a candle on it and gave me a card and a present. So well, I was really touched, because I've never been surprised like this before. Not in the 14 years of my life, no. Thanks guys! =D

Then I was walking home when my dad called me regarding my phone. And he said I could come down to Junction 8 to meet him because there was an offer at the Singtel shop. So I walked back. And we inquired about the K800i and my present phone's trade in value. I was astonished how I could be put-off so quickly by an unenthusiastic phone saleperson. Like, he was fat and spoke about 2nd hand phone dealerships and I felt an aura of sleaze come upon me. Very unsettling, very discouraging. So anyway I'm playing with my new phone now and irked that the SIM card still doesn't work!

Singtel should review their frontline sales staff. As a consumer, I get really annoyed and put-off when I see disinterested and unhelpful sales staff.

But the camera's really cool. My sister's snapping pictures all over the place now and hogging it.

I would have been glad if I wasn't so tired and it wasn't so friggin' humid.

No comments:

Post a Comment