Thursday, January 04, 2007

The fifth

I'll be turning 15 tomorrow.

I'm only fifteen

I get like, all moody and emo on my birthday. Some sort of strange phenomena I guess. Not really concerning the aging process, but really that of nostalgia. Because images of children celebrating their birthday are visions that strike me very deeply. Their smiles are always that of naivety, glee, sincere happiness without strings attached. I mean, it's their special day; not like Christmas Day, they are the only ones who receive presents. And they get to eat cake and get their photo taken in front there, and suddenly their joy is forever immortalized in a picture.

So forgive me if I ramble on talking nonsense and weird random stuff or zoning out tomorrow. Because it's my birthday.

No comments:

Post a Comment