Wednesday, January 17, 2007

the hills are alive and they ate up all my chocolate and ba gua :(

I can't stop dozing off during S.S. and Physics! It's weird. I'm sure it's something to do with the long pants.

Choir today was fun! We did Jaakobin Pojat and got one step closer to getting it better. Until something happened during Everyone Sang and the whole day was screwed up. Why can't people control themselves? What are we doing wrong? Will we get Gold With Honours this time?

But I think we're improving because the tenors are somewhat more disciplined and everyone's sound is getting better.

The auditions are coming! I really hope no one will get left behind, seriously. Let's all go to the SYF as a whole choir and come back with That Sparkly Glittery Glossy Stuff :) ie. Gold With Honours, heh. I'm so excited! yet nervous and somewhat panicky.

XM Chorale, you did it two years ago, you can do it now.

I miss lots of things, suddenly. I think the school felt like a more welcoming place when the classrooms could be opened til 6pm and when everyone could do class decorations together and well, just keep talking. And I miss being Sec 1 again, in the 1E3 classroom with everyone.

But it's inevitable I guess, all that growing up and stuff.

No comments:

Post a Comment