Saturday, August 02, 2008

1. The person who last tagged you is:
Andrea

2. Your relationship with him/her is:
Best Friend!

3. Your five impressions of him/her:
Highly logical individual: might work in the EDB or the IMF, will never bake a cake unless absolutely necessary, is pragmatic but compassionate, will get married before hitting 26, and will attend class reunions faithfully till around retirement age. (Oh whoops that's more than five.) Is also loyal, charmingly surprising sometimes, and will be the kind of husband that spouse's girlfriends/bitch posse/clique would not mind having around.

4. The most memorable thing he/she has done for you:
By passing me his jacket during the morning of vj invites because I wasn't feeling so good. And also keeping me company on the phone when I was walking through Bishan Park (from some other place) in its deserted and foreboding state at 10 PM. And also randomly smsing sometimes to congratulate/encourage/cheer me. And remembering that it's a chocolate FONDANT! (off-topic: everyone initially thinks it's a chocolate fonda. What's it with "fonda"? It certainly doesn't resemble Jane Fonda in any possible way, right? So. odd.)

5. The most memorable thing he/she said to you:
Oh many things... actually, many conversations. :D

6. If he/she becomes your lover you will:
Start questioning my sanity.

7. If he/she becomes your lover, one thing he/she needs to improve will be:
I require "lovers" to be able to find Phoebe Buffay from Friends hilarious, share the same taste in music, hold a PhD in quantum mechanics, and be a professor of something obscure but brilliant-sounding. Should also hold michelin stars, and have experience in German expressionist film criticism. (this is optional)

8. If he/she becomes your enemy you will:
Be sad and try to reconcile our differences in non-violent communication.

9. The reason he/she becomes your enemy:
Because he was exposed to alien, mind-altering radiation and starts to become too bent on world-domination / making smelly vegetable sculptures / wants to hunt me down to kill me. And none of which are quite possible realities, anyway. Phew!

10. The most desired thing you want to do for him/her:
Make us some coffee so we can have decent conversation (which is such a rarity now with our busy lives in the maddening crowd!)

11. Your overall impression of him/her is:
Person who keeps calling me a fuzzy bear even though I am not. But besides that, an awesome person to talk, laugh and mope with.

12. How you think people around you will feel about you:
That I am strangely quiet and sometimes lively. I also appear deep in thought when in actuality I am merely stoning. I also can never make up my mind when presented with too many alluring choices.

13. Some characteristics you love about yourself are:
I am patient, understanding, and have the heart to correct the grammar mistakes in the questions before posting. :)

14. On the contrary, the characteristics you hate about yourself:
I spout silly and embarrassing things sometimes in an effort to appear friendly.

15. The most ideal person you wanna be:
Hmm. Hard to say now. But I don't mind being myself, as per normal.

16. For people who care and like you, say something to them:
I'm a terrible friend sometimes and I can make incredibly mean and insensitive remarks, but I hope that if you've been offended, you'll understand that this is only in jest of our human condition and sometimes meant to be taken with a pinch of salt. And I love spending time with you.

17. Pass on this quiz to 10 people whose feelings about you you wished you knew. Those who have done the quiz before may ignore this, but for those have are named and have not, it is my sincerest wish that you take some time off to complete it:
(Hey actually I've done this part for close to like, a few hundred thousand times now and you've also probably done this for me enough times to drive you nuts, so I'm going to fill in other people! [Not that I don't care about what you think about me or anything...])

1. A, the boy who cried because he couldn't sit with me, supposedly his only friend, during tuition when we were in kindergarten
2. The checkout counter staff at 7-11 who sees me nearly every morning when I go in to buy chocolate.
3. Phoebe Buffay (had I met her in real life)
4. My neighbour whom I barely talk to, but often notice carrying a tin of coffee walking placidly underneath the block
5. Toshiki, my Japanese buddy from 2007!
6. My principal
7. The cat that I occasionally visit and play with 2 blocks away
8. Gore Vidal
9. My primary 1 form teacher
10. God

- FIN - (I still have to do one more for Shiyun!)

No comments:

Post a Comment