Sunday, August 24, 2008

buzzing:

1. Will be seeing off Lucas and Ruimin on two consecutive days next week! Changi airport here I come.
2. I love this wet weather because I can make myself a mug of hot vegetable soup and study in the kitchen without feeling uncomfortably warm. Also, I managed to wake up to the sound of rain hitting hardly on closed windows and shortly thereafter, experiencing the bliss of realising it's a saturday morning and I can continue sleeping in. Now all I need is a cat and a fireplace and a time machine.
3. Dad has collected the iPhone and I am currently drooling myself silly over its high-gloss and aesthetically-pleasing contours. I hate its lame-o camera, but I guess trade-offs have to be made, even though it may mean lugging around another camera or face greater discontent.
4. The olympics closing ceremony was stunning. Am starting to worry slightly about preparations for the youth olympics. Will there be as many fireworks? Will I end up parachuting off some tower to light up a torch? Will I be caught on international television wearing red face paint and then filled with remorse when the truth of that few milliseconds of fame starts sinking in? The possible scenarios are so zany and bizarre, though possible, that the reality of it all now eludes me with my currently volatile emotions in my fragile state etcetera etcetera.
5. Sakae sushi has so many new buffet options, it now confuses me.

No comments:

Post a Comment