Monday, August 25, 2008

Sit on a potato pan, Otis

I sprained my back AGAIN, TWICE. I was carrying a bench when it started to slip from my grip, and as I tried to stabilise that behemoth that it felt at that time, I ended up arching my back because I couldn't bend my knees and I ended up standing still, horrified at the pain that had come back to haunt me once more.

That was a few days ago. Today, there were these post-secondary education talks and we were made to sit in the hall with the sec 3s for 2 hours. As I wondered whether this was punishment for lackluster prelim results, my back started to act up again and now I am cringing as I type because a wrong move can send shots of pain that will spread out radially from the left side of my lower back.

Anyway I saw a tag by someone and it sent me into a laughing/gagging/choking fit. It teetered on that fine line between disgust and hilarity that paralyses people as they begin their descent into insanity and spiral into temporal madness.

Also, I made aioli.

No comments:

Post a Comment