Wednesday, August 06, 2008

I am teething. I have two new molars at the back of my mouth and with them, flaps of gum that have yet to be shed. I am cranky and irritable because I can't help but chew on them when eating, and it is mildly painful but extremely annoying to constantly feel as if there are pieces of flesh that are about to fall off and one wrong move could cause massive hemorrhaging and hence disaster.

Anyway, I have found a great way to eventually fall into a deep sleep. I downloaded this astrophysics video lecture on cosmic waves from itunes U and slowly fell asleep to the lulling voice of the old professor as he was giving his introduction and enumerating about SI units and other terms. And I hadn't even got to the part where he was actually TALKING about cosmic waves.

Results for science subjects will be out around this week and I know that I haven't done really terribly badly and poorly for my paper 1s, only that my scores pale in comparison to the sciencier people, and I, by a massive freak accident, scored B3 for paper 1 alone for Chemistry which is extremely worrying and somewhat upsetting. I am not digging this mediocrity or the triple science combination in any way whatsoever.

No comments:

Post a Comment