Tuesday, August 12, 2008

Am totally bummed.

I scored B3 for chinese, and everyone is congratulating me but I don't feel really joyful but it's supposed to be a good thing and I am so dazed and confused and frustrated I no longer know how to feel. It's only chinese but it feels like the entire world to me right now. That and dsa, that I now have no chance of entering anymore, and geez since when was I so affected by the whole system? Am feeling dumb and no longer able to function academically. But whatever. I will emerge battle-scarred but stronger and braver etc. etc.
And I think I need a long-overdue hug right now and a cup of hot chocolate and marshmallows and don't tell me to hug myself because I have a pair of industrial standard scissors and am not afraid to use it.

!@#$%^

No comments:

Post a Comment