Sunday, August 17, 2008

skittish

I'll be getting back my bio paper and lit paper 1 tomorrow. On hindsight, maybe I might not do so well for bio paper 2 and maybe I will do terribly for the TKAM question from lit paper 1 because my expectations for paper 2 were not met and I am now fretting over the quality of my essays. Worry worry worry.

Also, to add on to my anxiety, the table tennis finals are on now and I can't bear to be within earshot of the TV because the heightened anticipation and tension and excitement will kill me. This is, of course, highly uncalled for, with O levels drawing near and everything.

Will now try to quietly study for the chem quiz tomorrow and avoid splitting more infinitives in my agitated state. I think I need to invest in a good sensory deprivation chamber.

No comments:

Post a Comment