Tuesday, October 24, 2006

Although it does have its perks...

Nope my team didn't make it through the auditions, because the judges felt 'we didn't have personality'.
Whoops! I totally forgot being on TV was about how much laughter you could squeeze out of the judges.
But then again, personality can be very important. I, too, wouldn't feel like being stuck in an auditorium listening to a debate about the environment by people who read off their plastic clipboards. However I feel I must allude to the insensitivity of certain staff, but I'll make a pass. (yes do blame it on showbiz stress) My glare would very probably be cut off from TV. I'll probably be shown staring blankly with my team mates after being hussled off while congratulating everyone.

But on a brighter note, Xinmin Team 1 made it in! We'll be waving our pom poms and banners (we'll consider lightsticks, heh) at Round 2 of the auditions this Saturday! (and that was probably the 4th time I said that) They'll still be giving their speeches presentation style ie. not against another team but with POIs from the judges though. Jiayou! I'm expecting to be seeing them on TV next year ;)

My experiences did not leave a jarring impression enough on me to write a tell-all book, but the wait to audition would have given me enough content. Xinmin team 2 was the last team from the group to audition, and frankly, we were way behind time.

And after that we went to Long John Silver's at J8 for lunch and then back to school. And I've finally printed my option form.

No comments:

Post a Comment