Saturday, October 14, 2006

uggghhkk

i feel robbed of even any remotest trace of talent, self-esteem, energy, free-will and possibly even the will to live. I'm not kidding. I feel that i've disappointed myself, plus everyone.

Because when you have always been at the top, there are people who want to get you down, I guess. They'll be happy when this will be their chance to catch me at my lowest. And well, shit—at the most important point in the year too. So what have I learnt? Life's a bitch. I tried to deal with it but it's funny how it hurls rotten fruits at you on a regular basis.

I'm sorry if you found this a post a tad too cryptic to understand. It was probably as abstract as my English Paper 1 too. Yeah, school's the last place I should be expressing myself because obviously being true to myself sometimes perturbs, or offends people that I don't intend to. And in no point in time, under any circumstances should I make Nabokovian references again. I apologize for writing in a style different from everyone's expectations. I apologize for my own creativity, or lack thereof. I apologize for experimenting with a different writing persona. I apologize for being probably too brash, and abstract, in standing for what I believed in, as a tribute to my friends who really made me re-think my mentality and attitude in the past.

No comments:

Post a Comment