Sunday, October 22, 2006

Frustration. Frustration. Frustration.

My computer isn't cooperating!! I can't access the online option form to select my streams. I've tried Firefox, Safari, IE, Omniweb, Flock, Netscape but nope. Nothing. They all have their annoying problems.

Looks like I'll be needing to rush for time tomorrow morning. I'll have to rush on debate prep and selecting my stream and getting the blazers and stuff all done. If I don't collapse tomorrow I'm gonna have to attribute it to God's grace. Seriously.

Hoo boy. Auditions are tomorrow. Will my next post take on the effect of glowing positivity or disappointment? I'll leave that to God. But it's something I can change as well. Mantra: Mustn't stammer. Must feel confident. Must remember important points. Mustn't stammer. Must inhale at right moments. Must look directly at judges and remember lines at the same time. Must aim for fluent, at least semi-witty, eloquant, unidiotic delivery. Mustn't stammer. Must remember it's ce-MENT not CE-ment. Must feel confident.

... I'm starting to lose my cool! Help!

No comments:

Post a Comment