Monday, October 02, 2006

Freedom


Freedom... by ~skidu on deviantART

Oh did I mention I'm one of the bloggers chosen to try out blogger beta? It's cool and I can customize templates by dragging different sections and headers around! No, blogger didn't make me say that. I just found that feature pretty cool.

Anyway, I like watching hundreds of balloons being released at the same time, or better still, colour-coordinated balloons. It evokes feelings that haven't been given words to describe yet, but I don't mind the frustration of the limited descriptive vocabulary since it takes the magic out of floating balloons by concentrating on things to say and write, one's personal thoughts and reflections, habits of mind (ok yes I responded with wonderment and awe, but, y'know, whatever, etc.

No comments:

Post a Comment