Monday, October 02, 2006

No I won't!

I shan't put my blog on hiatus just because of exams! I shan't succumb to worldy ideas and expectations that only breed envy and hate!

So I shall comment on my exam papers and perhaps some in-depth discussion. (with myself, since everyone would be mugging for other exams, anyway.)

But. Just for the sake of proving that I've done my revision, here are mathematical formulae for finding out the volume of... well, stuff.

Vol. of pyramid= 1/3 * base area * height
Surface area of pyramid= base area + 4(1/2 * slant height * one side of base)

Vol. of cylinder= πr^2 * height
Surface area of cylinder= (πd * height) + 2(πr^2)

Vol. of cone= 1/3 * πr^2 * height
Surface area of cone= (π * radius * slant height) + (πr^2)

Vol. of sphere= 4/3 * π * r^3
Surface area of sphere= 4πr^2


I shall study Geography and E. Maths tomorrow... again.

No comments:

Post a Comment