Monday, October 09, 2006

EOYs - Day 4

Right. I couldn't help it but

I'm tired and sort-of stressed and totally hating exams.

English Paper 1 was quite easy. Much much easier than paper we sat for during Mid-year's (remember 'waves permeating her body as she struck the bowl'?) but rather boring and let's face it– forgettable– it was something about bee hunting and the Rajis from Tibet.

Maths Paper 1 was so fun! The questions were 'fresher' (albeit with a variation of the 'if (a+b)^2=x, was is a^2+b^2?' which has appeared in every one of my class tests that concerned factorization and differences of perfect squares). I for one particularly enjoyed the Venn Diagram questions. I hope Paper 2 would be just as fun. Heh.

Do I sound like I've been preparing for my art exam for the whole afternoon? If I pick up another colour pencil I'm gonna smash it very badly into my half-malfunctioning non-manual pencil sharpener. And then let my chinchillas chew on its woody delights. Urgh.

And... there's science tomorrow :D

No comments:

Post a Comment